The Peaches Beret! Just in time for Spring.
Here's the deal:
- I heart comments.
- It may be a gross overestimation
but I like to imagine that there are nuttnlurkers so...
- For my friends, frequent commenters that they are,
because they give advice, comfort, incentive, and support, and...
- To entice the lurkers to come forward...
- A Give-a-way:
- Leave a comment between now and when I next post
(for God's sake my life is structured enough without being required to give an exact timeline, and, after all, it is my blog :-)
correctly identifying the Leafy Goddess shown below
(an extra credit point if you provide a supporting recipe)
and your name will be entered in the drawing for dear Peaches,
the last in the line of Koigu berets from the PurlBee pattern.
Peaches' sister Pinky (as in Tuscadero) is also complete.
I'm way up on my game for a certain someone's birthday this year :-)
Keep posted for:
- Peachy drawing results
- Ester KAL reports. We cast on today!
- The Sad but True tales of Bobbi Bear Gone Bad