5.03.2007

I feel like I'm forgetting something...


Here we are:
walking hand in hand,
smelling the rosies,
enjoying the journey.



The gasp of horror with the realization:
Mama Nuttn Bear has forgotten to
give Baby Bobbi Bear a bum (that rolls neatly off the tongue).


Baby Bobbi Franknbear.

Is there a Freudian correlation between this
and our current potty-training impasse with Z?



This is the promise of a new day:
Happy, pinky forgiveness and a promise to proceed more attentively.



Two other bits of news:


1) Ester Knit-a-long has launched.



And...


2) The contest and drawing.

Email me (nuttnbunny [at] hotmail [dot] com) with your mailing address
and Peaches is on her way to you.

Yes, it was rhubarb. Next time I will more cleverly disguise the file name (thanks Sasha :-)
I promise to post all forthcoming culinary experiments.

Thanks to all my commenters!! I really enjoy your blogs and look forward to hearing from you again!

I love sharing and am already plotting how and when to do this again.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Wow, you've been busy. I loved looking at all the things you are working on.

10% said...

So, I can't be the only one who read "Esther-knit-a-long", but thought it said "Esther-knit-a-thong". I was thinking "Man that better be some good wool, or it's going to be really itchy".

oneredboot said...

how many projects do you have going at once? i always have several things on the needles but, as with ester, one project usually eclipses everything...

oh, and i meant to comment on your peaches beret--i love the idea of a beret for spring! down here in the sweaty south, i think spring lasted a few days sometime a few weeks ago--now it's humid and hot. oh well--the advantage is early greens and strawberries!