Let's just call it 7 things, then.
- I'm a slave to Dublin Dr. Pepper. Like regular Dr. Pepper (which I love) dressed for a classy party.
- I think I can learn to do anything well.
- I have severe odontophobia. The valium + nitrous + novacaine kind.
- I'm intolerant of intolerance. Now how do I reconcile that one?
- The clothing in my drawers is intensely organized (e.g., socks are paired, rolled, and arranged in rows according to a system of height and material).
- I'm in support of cosmetic "procedures" - facials, teeth bleaching, botox, you name it. Whatever you need. Choice is a wonderful thing.
- I'm an avid fan of traditional country music and old hymns.