12.18.2006

Holiday Rush

Whew! Really busy right now!

Was in London for work. Had a great visit with the delightful Ali! Such effervescence and charm. A truly wonderful addition to the universe. Meeting a great blog friend takes the edge off of an intense, week-long training program.

Thanks Ali! :-)

Not too much else to report on. Many confidential projects. Did finish this Christmas stocking for sweet little Diego.


Used my classic sock pattern with a center cable pirated from the Lana Grossa Bingo Chine "Turnbacks" (aka Legwarmers). A great, hearty yarn and a cable I really like.


Next time I'll add fewer stitches to the heel. I think it looks a tad thick. I'll also limit myself to one color of red. Think the bright with the heathered looks a little messy. Knit and Learn :-)

Hope you all are having Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas. AS you can see I've finally wiped the dust off my computer. The blog re-opened today, well for the festive period anyhow.

Have a wonderful christmas loving your sock.

Love from Julia x