1.04.2007

Unveiling

Welcome to the New Year.

There's a lot of debate about the "Resolutions" issue.
I am of two minds.

On one hand, it does diminish the potential for change on the remaining 364 days of the year.

On the other, removing day 1 from the 365 pool seems arbitrary and limiting.

Minds and hands aside, I resolve to:
1) Listen more
2) Consume less and more wisely
3) Take better care of the physical selves of my family and myself
4) Resolutely search for and adopt constructive resolutions

Voila! (or viola, as the case may be :-)


Illumination of some gifts that were created and given. Knit from a vintage mitten pattern, so fast and simple. A pair of snow white mittens for my lovely soon-to-be 3 year old.

One of his favorite books is "The Mitten" written by Jan Brett. Such a lovely story. Be sure to read her letter about making the book.

Whenever Z would see me knitting he would ask if I was making some snow white mittens for him "just like Nicky's". How could I not?

A love letter for his mitts. Keep toasty dear short one.



These are of the glorious Lorna's Laces Shepherds Socks.

A pair each for Z and his magnificent Miss Julie, godmother extraordinaire. They are knit from Camouflage - appropriate as she and I anticipate a little Turkey hunting this year. Gobble Gobble. We missed the registration deadline for Spring Season so we have plenty of time to get educated.

These fit so perfectly with the light ribbing across the top of the foot.

Also received some exceptionally fantastic gifties. More on that next time.

No comments: